Education is the most fundamental pillar of a functional society. At DEWA Foundation, we strive to create a system and framework to educate all of the citizens of Balochistan, Pakistan. We believe education starts with the understanding of the need of engagement from the entire community. Our efforts are all-encompassing; from building new schools to instilling a love of learning amongst children to providing local residents with the training, tools and skills to actively engage parents in school activities.
- Establishing and Maintaining Formal DEWA Foundation Schools
- Establishing Elementary & Secondary Schools in remote areas of Balochistan, Pakistan
- Establishing and Maintaining Non-Formal Schools
- Conducting Student Enrollment campaigns
- Facilitating Enrollment of Students in non-DEWA Foundation Schools
- Formation of Parent-Teacher Associations
- To mobilize and manage resources and to act as a conduit for promotion of education through multiple sources.
- Offering Adult Literacy Courses
- Providing Teacher Training Courses
Help us built schools, and educate the Nation. Help us provide better educational facilities to the schools in rural areas of Baluchistan, Pakistan.
Education brings awareness and consciousness, Education is the third eye. Only through education we discover ourselves, we discover the Allah Almighty. The purpose of our existence is this discovery. And Quality Education is our agenda.